Washington and Lee Law Professor Doug Rendleman is a leading scholar in the area of Remedies in the Digital Commons Network. Of the 1,155 authors in this disciple, Professor Rendleman’s work receives some of the highest downloads. To date, his work has been downloaded 15,841 times.
Some of Professor Rendleman’s most recent works include:
- Remedies, Ninth Edition 2018 (with Caprice Roberts)
Teacher’s Manual for Remedies, Ninth (2018) (with Caprice Roberts)
- Commercial Bribery: Choice and Measurement Within a Remedies Smorgasbord, 74 Wash. & Lee L.Rev. 369 (2017). (to be reprinted in Defense Law Journal)
- Foreclosure of a Deed of Trust in Virginia, 51 University of Richmond Law Review 147 (2016), 2016 Annual Survey of Virginia Law.
- Brief for Amici Curiae Constitutional Law, Federal Courts, Citizen, and Remedies Scholars in Support of Respondent, Lynch v. Morales-Santana, No. 15-1191. (with Meir Feder, Jones Day, Judith Resnik, Yale Law School, Steven Vladeck, University of Texas School of Law, and others)
- The Triumph of Equity Revisited: The Stages of Equitable Discretion, 15 Nevada L. J. 1397 (2015.